Obesity and high levels of excess fat storage in the body is one of the many causes of diabetes. Taking care of obesity will help in managing the high blood sugar levels. For this reason, Phentermine is one of the best diet pills to take that can aid in treating both these health conditions. The drug is a stimulant that works by inhibiting the central nervous system and suppressing the signals of hunger sent by the brain. This, in turn, helps to reduce the intake of food as the feeling of fullness sets in even with eating less.
Significant weight loss can be achieved through this method. The drug is indicated for short-term treatment only and its effects can be seen within a few weeks of starting the weight loss medication. The appetite suppressant shows instant results compared to other methods of losing fat that usually takes longer. This is a fast weight management drug that is suitable for persons who are at health risk due to the overweight, like diabetes.
How to use Phentermine diet pills safely?
The knowledge about how to take the hunger suppressant pills will help immensely in getting the maximum benefits from the drug. It would also assist in avoiding any potential Phentermine side effects or potential drug interactions.
- The weight loss pill should be taken early in the day, i.e. an hour before breakfast or after. This will maintain the drug to remain active in the body throughout the day.
- Since it is meant only for short-term use, do not take the diet pills for more than a few weeks.
- The drug’s potency can usually be felt as soon as it is taken. If however there is still the feeling of uncontrollable hunger, then the drug may not be working for you and it is best to consult with your physician for an alternative.
- Discontinuing the drug abruptly without gradual dose reduction can result in withdrawal symptoms.
- Do not combine Phentermine with other weight loss pills.
- Pregnant women with gestational diabetes should not take this drug and they should opt for other medication to treat diabetes.
- Diabetic patients who have heart diseases should refrain from taking this pill.
- Any person on antidepressants should wait for a few weeks for it to be eliminated from the body before taking weight loss pills.
Types of Phentermine dosages available online
Phentermine for weight loss is available at the standard dose of 37.5 mg. Different brands have their versions of this dosage strength. The other dosages available are 8 mg, 15 mg, 18.75mg, and 30 mg. All these dosages can be ordered through online pharmacies, which is more convenient than purchasing from your local brick-and-mortar drug stores that may have stock of the dose that you require.
Even though the weight loss drugs can be availed online without prescription from various US-based internet pharmacies, it is recommended to consult with your healthcare provider to know the suitable dose for your body type and health condition. It is important to take the right dosage as only then you can achieve optimum results.
Are Phentermine diet pills FDA approved?
The approval by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the Phentermine weight loss drug was first received in 1959. Since then, the drug’s efficacy in treating obesity-related conditions has been studied extensively. It is mostly prescribed for persons with a very high body mass index (BMI) of more than 30 and who are at health risk for developing weight-related illnesses like high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol.
One can now buy Phentermine online and see remarkable results after taking the pills. The appetite suppressant should be taken along with a healthy diet and exercise, without which the weight loss is not very effective. Get the advice of a general practitioner before taking this drug and avert any potential side effects or rebound weight gain.
Diet pills – Xenical vs Phentermine
Obesity is a condition that is prevalent in higher numbers in many countries worldwide. This has also raised the need for other weight-loss drugs that can aid in losing excess body fat. One such fat burning pill is Xenical, which is the brand name for Orlistat. This drug works by blocking the absorption of fat into the body. The process happens within the digestive tract and hence it is ideally taken along with a meal. Phentermine diet pills can help diabetics to lose fat effectively but not everyone will experience the same results. Taking Xenical is a good way to prevent the person from gaining any additional weight. Diabetics may find this drug use as the high blood sugar levels increase the risk of gaining more weight than the healthy limit. Both the drugs enhance anti-obesity efforts, and either one can be taken depending on the person’s weight loss needs.