Meridia is known as a diet pill that affects the chemicals in the brain thereby affecting the weight maintenance. It is used together along with diet and exercise to treat obesity that may be related to high cholesterol, diabetes, and high blood pressure. It is used for weight loss along with a low-calorie diet for best results. The generic name of Meridia is sibutramine and it can be taken orally to shed excess body weight.
Meridia weight loss is an excellent diet pill that is taken by obese and overweight people across the globe. Those who have taken MAO inhibitor in the past or in the last fortnight should not be taking this drug. If you do so, serious life-threatening side effects can occur if the MAO inhibitor’s effect has not cleared the body.
Dosages to follow on Meridia
The recommended starting dose of this drug is 10mg which can be taken orally with or without food. Only one pill each day is usually insisted by the physician. Those who cannot tolerate the 10mg dose can take the 5mg strength of the pill. Your physician will keep a track of your blood pressure and heart rates and monitor it constantly to figure out any complications. While altering the dosage strengths of the pill, your physician will note the readings of blood pressure and heartbeats.
Important things to be remembered while on Meridia
- Before you start taking the medical course, inform your doctor if you have a history of heart attack or stroke, coronary artery disease, eating disorder, uncontrolled hypertension, glaucoma, kidney disease, liver disease, epilepsy, seizure disorder, depression or high blood pressure, so that he/ she can work for your medication very carefully and suggest you an ideal choice.
- Women who are pregnant or planning to get pregnant need to inform their physicians before taking Meridia weight loss in order to avoid any unpleasant complications. This applies even to women who are breast-feeding a baby.
- Take the pill exactly as prescribed. Do not increase or decrease the dosage unless otherwise recommended by your physician.
- One should not be taking this pill for more than two years.
- Overdose of this medicine can prove to be dangerous, so be very careful with the pill and take only as advised.
A better Check on side effects
Like any other drug, this pill also has its own set of side effects. Common side effects comprise of
- Shortness of breath
- Pounding heartbeats
- Stiff muscles
- High fever
- Fever and chest pain.
Less serious side effects of the pill include
- Swelling of face, lips, and tongue
- Dry mouth
- Change in appetite
- Sleeping troubles or insomnia and
Where to buy Meridia?
Many of the obese individuals are confusing to select the best source to buy Meridia. In the light of the fact, the choice of online pharmacies you can get different varieties of 5mg, 10mg, and 15mg Merida doses. The online drugstore also experienced in providing generic medication to their patients whereas you cannot find Sibutramine in brick and mortar stores.
First of all, the choice of internet drugstore will assist you to secure the online prescription in a free of cost. Since the medication is a prescription drug so you cannot purchase it without Rx hence opt for legitimate internet drugstore and procure the prescription in a legal manner. What's more, the online drugstores are providing genuine Meridia pills to their customers at the cheapest price and they are endeavoring to deliver the medicine quickly when the individual requires the drug immediately. They are also having the best customer care team to guide and clarify the customer’s inquiries during their purchase. Thereby, choosing internet pharmacies you can enjoy all the benefits though which are not available at the local pharmacies.